Comprehensive Lexus Collision and Autobody Repair Menu
- Paintless Dent Removal
- Dent Repair with Painting
- Windshield Repair and Replacement
- Advanced Driver Assistance Technology Recalibration
- Wheel Alignment
- Bumper Repair
- Fender Repair
- Frame Straightening
- Collision Repair with Mechanical Component Replacement
- Minor paint scratch and chip touch-ups with color matching
- I-Car Certified Platinum Technicians: We employ expert I-CAR Certified Platinum technicians who perform repairs through extensive experience and ongoing training. Nobody is more qualified than our technicians who restore Lexus’s appearance and performance to its original quality.
- State-of-the-Art Facility: We invest in cutting-edge collision repair service tools to provide Lexus owners with the best repair results.
- Genuine OEM Parts: Restoring your Lexus to the original pre-damaged appearance and functionality requires genuine OEM parts backed by a Lexus warranty. We only install genuine OEM parts for damages involving mechanical component replacement.