- Dent Removal Service: Our most popular service, dent removal, involves removing dents and blemishes from the exterior of your vehicle. This may include filling, sealing, and painting the area in the process.
- Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) Service: We offer a paintless dent repair service if the dent still has intact paint. This involves removing the panel and using specialized tools behind the dent to return the metal to its original shape.
- Bumper Repair Service: We offer repair and restoration services if your bumper was damaged in the collision.
- Fender Repair Service: We provide fender repair services for your Mazda, regardless of whether the front or rear fenders were damaged.
- Car Body Paint Service: If your paint was scratched or damaged during the collision, we could use our extensive paint collection to match the automotive paint color. We can paint any blemishes in such a way that you will never notice the difference.
- Windshield Repair Service: If your windshield was cracked or shattered during the collision, we could replace your Mazda’s windshield.
- Storm/Weather Damage Repair Service: If your Mazda was not involved in an automotive collision but rather has weather-related damage, we offer repair services for this as well. Hail, extreme weather, and falling branches can all wreak havoc on your vehicle, but we are here to help at Timbrook Collision.
Mazda Collision Repairs Available at Timbrook Collision Center in Cumberland
Common Collision Repairs Offered for Your
Mazda in Cumberland, MD
Certified Mazda Repairs Make a Difference
Visit Timbrook Collision Center for Certified Mazda Collision Repairs
Enjoy Complimentary Amenities
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
Collision Repairs in Cumberland, MD
Is your car ready for some collision repairs? Timbrook Collision Center is the trusted collision center in the Cumberland, MD area. Our professional technicians and highly trained and knowledgable service team are here to make sure the repairs your vehicle gets meet or exceed manufacturer standards.